- Valid Passport:- Passport must be valid for 7 months at the time of departure for Hajj. It must have at least 4 empty pages.
- For Non-US citizens (Green Card Holders) :- Original Green Card.
- Vaccination against Meningitis:- Original certificate for meningitis vaccination is required. (Photocopies are NOT accepted by the Saudi Consulate). The vaccination should be valid for 3 years after inoculation.
- Vaccination against Flu:- Original certificate for flu vaccination is required. (Photocopies are NOT accepted by the Saudi Consulate). The vaccination should be valid for 3 years after inoculation.
- Photos: 6 recent colored passport-sized pictures with white background only. Scanned photos are not acceptable. Photos must be standard size ( 2″ x 2″ ). Please write on the rear of the photo.
- Full Name
- Passport number
- Personal Check should be made payable to “TAWWABEEN GROUP,” for the Total Price (incorporating the selected Hajj Package price, Hajj & Qurbani Fees).
- The Terms and Condition form must be read, signed and submitted.
- The Visa application must also be completed and submitted with everything else.
- Copy of Birth Certificate for Children.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate for a Couple.
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic Names must have a certificate or a Letter showing conversion to Islam from an Islamic Center.
Please mail your Documents to the Attention of:
Fatima Pediatric Medical Care, P.C.
Attention: Br. Kashif Khan
25-52 Steinway Street Astoria, NY 11103
Phone# 516-828-8222 Extension 1