Tawwabeen are those people who seek repentance (Tauba) for their misdeeds and wrongdoings from Allah SWT and sincerely make an effort to purify themselves to become the ideal Muslims.
What is Tasawwuf?
How is Tasawwuf related to Sufism?
What do our scholars say about Tasawwuf?
- On Moderation – Imam Rabbani (may Allah be pleased with him)
- The Inner Dimensions of Fasting Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali (may Allah be pleased with him)
- Maulana Jami – Excerpts from the poems of Maulana Jami (may Allah be pleased with him)
- Maulana Saadi Excerpts from the poems of Maulana Saadi (may Allah be pleased with him)
- What is Tasawwuf – Condensed from the writings of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (may Allah be pleased with him)
- Fighting the Ego – Imam Nawawi (may Allah be pleased with him)
I have heard that Sufis teach praying at grave dancing, music, and other Innovations
I saw a holy man on the seashore wounded by a tiger. No medicine could relieve his pain; He suffered much, but he nevertheless constantly thanked God, the most high, saying, “Praise be to Allah that I have fallen into a calamity and not into sin.”